[FieldTrip] Changing samplingrate for EGI-data

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis inieuwenhuis at berkeley.edu
Sat May 19 20:58:02 CEST 2012

Hi Daria,

Although the name of the ft_preprocessing function may have you suspect differently,with this function you can just 'read in' your data (given your computer has enough memory to contain the whole data) with out any extra preprocessing. Subsequently you can then just resample your data with, indeed, ft_resampledata. For the ins and outs of the ft_preprocessing function, I recommend you take a look at the FieldTrip wiki (fieldrtip.fcdonders.nl) and the preprocessing - reading continuous data tutorial (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/continuous) in particular.

Hope this helps,
Ingrid