[FieldTrip] beamforming single trials with recent FT versions

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Fri May 18 18:15:45 CEST 2012

Dear Jonas,
Sorry that this part is indeed confusing.  cfg.rawtrial is not deprecated,
but rather you should specify   cfg.grid.filter = allsource.avg.filter  and
cfg.rawtrial = 'yes' and cfg.keeptrials = 'yes', but cfg.singletrial='no'
(i.e. default).

On what line exactly are you finding an error?  or is the mistake that you
are calling it 'rawtrials' not 'rawtrial'?

Best regards,
Johanna