[FieldTrip] TFR map couldn't display negative value

Haiteng Jiang haiteng.jiang at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:25:54 CEST 2012

Hi Fieldtripers,

   I try to plot the TRP map using  ft_singleplotTFR, but the colour map
cannot display negative value.  My code likes this:

cfg = [];
cfg.baseline = [-0.3 -0.1];
cfg.baselinetype = 'absolute';
cfg.channelname  = {'MLP','MRP','MLO','MRO'};
figure; ft_singleplotTFR(cfg, TFR);

I attach one example I plotted. Does anyone know how to solve it ? I think
maybe this is a bug. Thanks in advance !

                                                                  Best,
                                                                  Haiteng

--
Haiteng Jiang
PhD candidate

Visiting address
Room 2.32
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Kapittelweg 29
6525 EN  Nijmegen
the Netherlands

 Tel.: +31 (0)243668291