[FieldTrip] Excluding a subject

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:30:31 CEST 2012

Hi Roni,

If your units of observation for the statistical test are subjects and your
input to ft_timelockstatistics is a grand average structure (generated by
ft_timelockgrandaverage with cfg.keepindividual='no'), then I think the
easiest solution would be to just re-run ft_timelockgrandaverage again
without those subjects, and use that output as the input to
ft_timelockstatistics. It certainly seems easier and less error-prone than
trying to change the design matrix (at least, for someone like me who has a
hard time wrapping his head around statistics already!).

Best,
Steve