[FieldTrip] Problem in ft_timelockstatistics() phase

Irina Simanova irina.simanova at mpi.nl
Thu May 3 16:43:08 CEST 2012

Hi Sander,

The multivariate analysis module is now being re-structured, so that it will
eventually become a stand-alone toolbox - Donders Machine Learning Toolbox,
DMLT. Your error is caused by a conflict between the old and the new
versions of the functions. You should just change the way you specify the
mva method: cfg.mva = {dml.standardizer dml.svm} (check the reference to
ft_statistics_crossvalidate)
It should work then.

Best,
Irina