[FieldTrip] loading .txt files

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:32:13 CEST 2012

Dear Alex,

Have you converted your data into an ascii file yourself? What data
acquisition hard/software are you using? Fieldtrip supports the
reading of many EEG/MEG data formats. Perhaps in
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/getting_started you can find a reference
to the original dataformat?

If not you probably can't avoid making your own matlab script to load
your data from (.txt) file and put it in a (data) structure that
FieldTrip can handle. Take a look at the 'raw data format':
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_are_the_various_data_structures_defined?s[]=data&s[]=format

I hope this helps,

Stephen