[FieldTrip] Problem with FT_DEFINETRIAL

Jarmo Kontinen Jarmo.Kontinen at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 26 15:09:23 CEST 2012

Dear Stephen,
Thanks for your reply. I  have added the  missing field you sugegsted, but FT
still gives the same error-message.

Maybe I was also unclear what I want to do in the first place. The data we
have is already preprocessed ( filtered, segmented etc.) with the Analyzer.
Also, we have averaged the ERP's for each subject and each experimental
condition over all the trials. I would like to import these averaged ERP's
into FT and do some statisitics on the data. The problem is that I do not know
how to get required data-structure to use the FT-functions.

Best,
Jarmo