[FieldTrip] about ft_appendspike

Jing Wang wljj09 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:06:52 CEST 2012

Dear fieldtrip developers and users,

I am trying to append spikes to local field potential with ft_appendspike.

The local field potential data have five channels, but the spikes data have
12 channels. They have some trials. According to the ft_appenddata, the
channels will be concatenated within each trial when the input datasets
have different channels.

However, my purpose is to append the first 2 channel of spike data on the
first channel of local field potential data. And to append the third
channel of spike data on the second channel of local field potential data,
and so on. How can I do with ft_appendspike?

Thank you very much! I am grateful for all the help!

Jing