[FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 16, Issue 25

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:56:21 CET 2012

Hi Giulia,

The data certainly do look a bit weird to me, and as Enzo suggests
specifying 32 or 16 bits may help. Also, have you tried reading the data
using ft_preprocessing()<http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_preprocessing>rather
than ft_read_data()? In my experience the high-level function
(ft_preprocessing) is easier to work with and handles a lot of the
complicated stuff for you, so unless you have a special reason to need to
read your data with the low-level functions then you might have more luck
just using ft_preprocessing.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

Message: 5