[FieldTrip] Error -> ft_databrowser

Epstein, Michael MEpstein at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Wed Mar 7 18:28:48 CET 2012

Hi - I am actually encountering the same error with databrowser, and was
wondering if you ever came up with a solution to this problem - or if
anyone else has a solution - I didn't find a response on the mailing
list.

-Michael

________________________________

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I am encountering a strange error while i try to use ft_databrowser. The
error code is as below. I have never seen this error earlier. I used
ft_databrowser many times and its only last 2 days that i am getting the
error. I downloaded a newer version of fieldtrip (fieldtrip-20120130)
and used the newer version but still the same error. Strangely, i dont
get this error when i tried with other computers (same matlab version
(R2010a), same operating system (windows 7) on both computers. Has
anyone got this error before? what may cause this error?

fieldtrip version 20120130, matlab version R2010a, operating system
windows 7.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

??? Error using ==> ft_fetch_data at 57

data does not contain a consistent trial definition, fetching data is
not

possible

Error in ==> ft_databrowser>redraw_cb at 1159

art = ft_fetch_data(opt.artdata, 'begsample', begsample, 'endsample',
endsample);

Error in ==> ft_databrowser at 535

redraw_cb(h);

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.