[FieldTrip] Missing triggers with Biosemi EEG data

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:02:28 CET 2012

Dear Mark,

I'm not sure what the reason is for not supporting downgoing triggers
in Biosemi, but there probably is one. I'm CCing your message to
Fieldtrip mailing list where it might be better answered. Are you sure
that the missing triggers are recorded correctly? Can you see them
with any other software you have? Sometimes there is a problem with
connectors which leads to incorrect assignments of trigger codes.

Vladimir