[FieldTrip] one-sample cluster test

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 30 15:38:43 CEST 2012

Hi Ulrich,

> Are you sure? I am not aware of any correction to the alpha level that
> is done by the cluster-based correction in FT. Afaik all it does is
> look for a certain number of significant voxels that are close in
> time, freq and space.

Oh indeed, I was mixing things up there. I couldn't find anything
mentioned like this neither in the code nor in the Maris&Oostenveld
paper. Then it was probably something I remembered from another
test/tool, or I was mixing thoughts of mine with a simplistic
explanation of random field theory. In any way, my apologies for the
confusion.

Best,
Jörn

--