[FieldTrip] question to the fieldtrip developers - multiple spm versions in fieldtrip

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:58:34 CEST 2012

Hi Frederic,

As far as I know, those SPM errors are a consequence of adding all the
subdirectories of FieldTrip to your MATLAB path; see
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/should_i_add_fieldtrip_with_all_subdirectories_to_my_matlab_path.
If you add just the main Fieldtrip directory instead of all
subdirectories, you shouldn't get the error. I haven't tried
ft_sourceanalysis myself so I'm not sure if this issue has any consequences
when running that.

Best,
Steve