[FieldTrip] SPM path and sourceanalysis on template brain

Frederic Roux fredericroux at hotmail.de
Mon Mar 26 12:23:50 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I am getting the following error message with the fieldtrip-20120105 version,
and wanted to ask if anyone could tell me:

a) how to prevent it
b) what the consequences of ignoring it will be.

Also I wanted to get some feedback on the possibility of
using a template brain for source localization on data for which
MRI data is missing.

I have a recorded MEG data from n = 98 participants but only have
the MRs of 70 of them. Can I use a template MR to perform
source analysis on the missing data sets?

Looking forward to any kind of suggestions.
Have a nice day,

Fred

--
Frédéric Roux, PhD student