[FieldTrip] error ft_read_mri

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Mar 22 09:10:57 CET 2012

Hi Jan

I cannot reproduce your problem. I'd check the following and try again:
-ensure that you have the latest version of FieldTrip
-ensure that there are no pointers to any spm directory on your matlab-path (apart perhaps from those that are distributed within fieldtrip, i.e. fieldtrip/external/spmXXX)

Cheers,

Jan

On Mar 21, 2012, at 4:36 PM, <Jan.Hirschmann at med.uni-duesseldorf.de> <Jan.Hirschmann at med.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:

> Dear fieldtrip programmers,
>
> with the latest version of fieldtrip I am experiencing problems reading MRs:
>
> a=ft_read_mri('/data/apps/spm/spm8/canonical/avg152T1.nii')
> Undefined function or variable "out".
>
> Error in fixname (line 55)
> while(out(1) == '_'),   out = out(2:end); end;   % remove all underscore at the begin of the
> string
>
> Error in ft_hastoolbox (line 366)
>   previous.(fixname(toolbox)) = status;
>
> Error in ft_read_mri (line 45)
> hasmri  = ft_hastoolbox('mri');     % from Darren Weber, see http://eeg.sourceforge.net/
>
> Thanks and all the best,
> Jan
> --
> Jan Hirschmann
> MSc. Neuroscience
> Institute of Clinical Neuroscience and Medical Psychology
> Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf
> Universitaetsstr.  1
> 40225  Duesseldorf
> Tel: 0049 - (0)211 - 81 - 18415

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793