[FieldTrip] a function for averaging over freq x time x channel

Vitória Magalhães Piai vitoria.piai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:17:24 CET 2012

Hi there,

Is there an easy way for averaging over frequency x time x channel if my
data is the output of ft_freqanalysis with keeptrials = 'no' (so
chan_freq_time)?

ft_redefinetrial requires rpt to be present, so that's not an option.
ft_selectdata_old is also complaining about the wrong structure for the
input data and ft_selectdata_new is outputting exactly the same
chan_freq_time as the input (I'm using the most recent FT version at the
DCCN).

I may be missing some really obvious function, but so far I've been
doing it in the hard way by hand.

Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks, Vitoria