[FieldTrip] bug in new ft_checkdata?

Vitória Magalhães Piai vitoria.piai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:06:19 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I've just got an error when running ft_megplanar and ft_multiplotER that
I had never had before when running the exact same scripts on exact same
data:

"Undefined function or method 'fixname' for input arguments of type 'char'.
The chain of errors makes reference to warning_once at 66, fixsampleinfo
at 66/68, and ft_checkdata at 604.

I'm using the most up-to-date fieldtrip version since I'm working within
the Donders.
Is this a bug or should I re-structure my data?

Thanks a lot, Vitória

--
** Please consider the environment - do you really need to print? **