[FieldTrip] Projection from sensors space to segmented brain surface

andrea brovelli andrea.brovelli at univ-amu.fr
Wed Jun 20 20:44:37 CEST 2012

Otherwise, to make things easier: is there a simple way to visualise a
given topography in 3D (rather than in a 2D layout as done with
ft_topoplotTFR) together with different segmented surfaces such as the
skin or the brain meshes ?

Thanks

Andrea

----- Messaggio da andrea.brovelli at univ-amu.fr ---------