[FieldTrip] Mismatch between channel label and position in hdr.grad (Neuromag 306 system)

Jarang Hahm jarang.hahm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:00:07 CEST 2012

Dear Hanneke,

Thanks to you, I properly found neighbours. :-)

And I confirmed it by plotting the neighbours. To do this, I modified a
code 'ft_plotneighbours' for correcting a mismatch between the channel
position and label.

You also probably need this code, so I have attatched what I modified. :-)

Thanks!

Best,

Jarang Hahm