[FieldTrip] multitaper and NaN

Rodrigo Montefusco rmontefusco at med.uchile.cl
Tue Jun 26 18:49:52 CEST 2012

Hi Silvia,

As I see in your config, you are using 5 cycles per frequency
(cfg.t_ftimwin  = 5./cfg.foi;), that means that for 2 Hz you need at least
500ms * 5 = 2.5 secs epochs to resolve that frequency.
1.- you can try with longer epochs...(eg 5 secs)
2.- using less cycles per freq.

please someone correct me if I'm wrong

cheers