[FieldTrip] How to use FieldTrip on mat files for Biomag2012?

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jun 11 09:27:28 CEST 2012

Hi Vlad,

If you have the data already in Matlab, it is quite straightforward to
convert it to a FieldTrip-compatible data structure. See
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_are_the_various_data_structures_defined#raw_data
for an explanation of how raw data structures look, in general.

Now I see Jörn's e-mail on the same subject. His explanation is the
right one, if the data you have is already in FieldTrip format.
However, from your explanation, I assume you still need to do a little
bit of tweaking to get your data to be FT-compatible.

Hope this helps,
Eelke