[FieldTrip] TMSI realtime buffer and tmsidriver

jie liu ljbj_2009 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 23:08:20 CEST 2012

Dear All,

Is there a demo available to show us how to use the Fieldtrip real time buffer?
The hardware is TMSI refa 128 working with usb (driver is fusbi version 6.0.0.76.) windows xp+service pack3.

Using Fieldtrip and tmsidriver, I was able collect data using the function ft_read_data via Fieldtrip real time buffer. I used  ft_read_data(C:\work\fieldtrip-20120604\fileio), this function returns a 2-D matrix of size Nchans*Nsamples for continuous data. The values are 8189887,-394150....

 I want to know how to calculate the voltage from the data collected from fieldtrip buffer.

Thanks for your help,

Jie