[FieldTrip] problems with the email discussion list

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 7 12:19:46 CEST 2012

Dear FieldTrip community

Over the last few days we have encountered some problems with the email discussion list, which started around 23 May due to some configuration changes on the mailman server that hosts our list. Over the last few days, starting June 1, no messages got through at all. As of now (7 June) I hope that mails get through again.

Please have a look there to see whether those mails are of relevance for you. For the original posters: you might want to reconsider posting the email again.

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. I am looking forward to a continuation of the fruitful and positive atmosphere discussions.

best regards,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Senior Researcher & MEG Physicist