[FieldTrip] source analysis: common filter

Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jun 25 10:44:59 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Currently I am analyzing data of an experiment in which subjects perform two conditions in two sessions. They have been out of the MEG system between the sessions.

For sourceanalysis I am using mni-normalized headmodels and grids. This because in the two sessions the subjects are probably seated slightly differently in the MEG system. (Thus I have separate headmodels and grids for the two sessions).

Currently I am using a common filter for analyzing the two conditions within a session. I am wondering however if it would be (even) possible and if yes, more,  or less correct to use a common filter over all conditions/sessions.

Best Regards,

Hanneke

Hanneke van Dijk, PhD

http://www.uniklinik-duesseldorf.de/deutsch/unternehmen/institute/KlinNeurowiss/Team/HannekevanDijk/page.html <http://www.uniklinik-duesseldorf.de/deutsch/unternehmen/institute/KlinNeurowiss/Team/HannekevanDijk/page.html>

Institute for Clinical Neuroscience,

Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf, Germany

Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de

Tel. +49 (0) 211 81 13074