[FieldTrip] sourceanalysis on neuromag data

Nuria DoƱamayor Alonso nuria.donamayor at neuro.uni-luebeck.de
Wed Jun 13 19:21:56 CEST 2012

Dear fieldtrippers,
I am doing source localization on some neuromag 306-channel data and I have a couple of questions for which I haven't been able to flind answers in the community. I have performed timelockanalysis on magnetometers and planar gradiometers separately, and combined the planar gradiometers.
Should I perform sourceanalysis using just one type of sensor, or can I input both in the algorithm?
In the case of the gradiometers: should I used the combined or the individual gradients? If using the combined gradients, what sensor positions/channel names do I input when calculating the leadfield?
Thanks so much for your help,
Nuria