[FieldTrip] Importing surfaces created by spm8 to fieldtrip

Marcel Heers marcel.heers at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:39:58 CEST 2012

Dear Fieldtip experts,

I am having a many problems segmenting individual brains to creat
BEM for EEG source localization with the spm methods implemented in
fieldtrip no matter which thresholds and smoothing factors I am using.
So I was wondering wether there would be a way to directly import
the surface files created in spm8 'iskull.surf.gii', 'oskull.surf.gii'
and 'scalp.surf.gii' into fieldtrip to use them for further
processing.
Thank you for your comments!

Best regards,

Marcel