[FieldTrip] problems with speed of processing

Eliana Garcia elilife at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:00:02 CEST 2012

Thank you all for this interesting advices. I am not using Fieldtrip in
this case to read the raw data (for this I am using a function from
BCI2000), just for signal processing.
The qsubcellfun function is new for me. I will implement it, this will
solve the problem of memory as Giovanni mentioned.

Thanks again,

Eliana