[FieldTrip] interactions between two factors

Marco Buiatti marco.buiatti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:36:39 CEST 2012

Dear FieldTrippers,

some time ago I have posted the message below concerning how to
compute the statistical interaction between two factors in an EEG
study with the FieldTrip cluster-based statistical analysis. Since I
believe it is a problem of general interest, I was confident I would
have received some replies, no matter how critics. But I had no reply
and I am trying to guess why:

- the problem is trivial, I should go back to my statistics books and
solve it myself;
- the problem is ill-posed, I should go back to my statistics books
and reformulate it correctly;
- the problem is tabou, no one dares commits to a solution because it
could be a wrong one.
- the problem is solved: I should read message number #.

Thanks a lot for your feedback,

Best,

Marco

E-mail: marco.buiatti at gmail.com