[FieldTrip] Automatic Artifact Rejection

Javitt, Aaron ajavitt at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Thu Jul 19 17:05:37 CEST 2012

I am attempting to use automatic artifact rejection based on uV
threshold levels (ft_artifact_threshold). When I run ft_rejectartifact
some of the datasets run just fine but on others, all the trials are
rejected which then causes an error and the program crashes. Since I
have a lot of files to analyze I didn't want to go through all of the
files by hand, is there a way to know which datasets are going to have
all of the trials rejected when ft_rejectartifact is called before I
actually call it.

-Aaron

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.