[FieldTrip] Connectivity analysis

Kathryn Manning kmanning at robarts.ca
Mon Jul 9 15:19:16 CEST 2012

Thanks for your help! Best wishes,
Kathryn

On 2012-07-07, at 2:01 PM, jan-mathijs schoffelen wrote:

Hi Kathryn,

I believe that ft_connectivityanalysis is capable of dealing with frequency domain data that contain a time dimension. I assume here that you would like to compute coherence, rather than correlation. Last time I checked, ft_connectivityanalysis could not compute an ordinary correlation coefficient.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs