[FieldTrip] Source localization using DICS for EEG data from combined MEG/EEG recordings

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 2 11:54:11 CEST 2012

Dear Marcel,
I might have seen a similar error before when the number of channels in
'elec' do not match the number of channels in 'freq'.   Could that be the
cause?

Also, does it matter that you are setting cfg.grad=elec, rather than
cfg.elec=elec?

To debug, it might be best to first call leadfield=ft_prepare_leadfield()
to ensure that is computed correctly, and then set that output to
cfg.grid.leadfield=leadfield, in your call to ft_sourceanalysis.

cheers,
Johanna