[FieldTrip] May I use fieldtrip on social science time series data?

erdost torun erdosttorun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:47:21 CEST 2012

Hello everyone!

I wonder whether I could use fieldtrip toolbox to do wavelet based
causality analysis on Social  science data, such as birth rates or
malaria statistics. From the fieldtrip webpage, I understand that
researches using fieldtrip mainly  focus on MEG, EEG, and invasive
electrophysiological data. Hence, I want to be sure that fieldtrip is
suitable for other time series. Thank you in advance.

All the best,

Erdost