[FieldTrip] Help with EEG ROI Timecourse Analysis

Dar Gilboa dargilboa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:29:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm a new user of Fieldtrip, and I want to write a script that performs
source reconstruction on an EEG data file (initially in TRC or EDF format)
and extracts ROI timecourses based on the AAL parcellation (Tzourio-Mazoyer
et al. 2002). I have matlab files with details of the parcellation, which
assign an ROI number to each voxel in a matrix. I assume the parcellation
can be inputted using ft_prepare_atlas.

I was wondering if someone has done something similar to this so I don't
have to start from scratch, or if anyone has some helpful advice.

Thanks,
Dar