[FieldTrip] Biomag Satellite Announcement: Open for Registration

Biomag Networks Satellite 25 Aug 2012 biomag.network.practical at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:21:37 CEST 2012

Dear Biomag community,

A final reminder that you can still sign up for this Biomag Satellite
Workshop on Practical Considerations for Network Analysis, until the end of
this week (July 13 final deadline)!    Please see link and details below.

Best regards,

Ole Jensen, Sarang Dalal, and Johanna Zumer