[FieldTrip] plot functions and illustrator: set(gcf, 'interpreter', 'zbuffer')

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:45:03 CEST 2012

Hi Vitoria,

Not really answering your questions, but from my experience I wouldn't
export vector graphics of source data - just too many vectors. Instead why
not export to high resolution (e.g. '-r600') png instead? I know my
computer can certainly deal with those with less memory problems, I don't
need to do anything vector-like on those images that I can't do on a
bitmap.

Cheers!
Stephen

p.s. same goes for fine-grained TFR's