[FieldTrip] CTF to SPM

Davide Rivolta drivolta81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:04:11 CET 2012

Thanks again for the help. I still get an error regarding the name. Maybe
is silly.

This is my script:

for i = 1:size(mri,1)
    fullname = strcat(inpath, mri{i,1}, '_V2.mri');
    mri_V2 = ft_read_mri(fullname);

    cfg = [];
    cfg.parameter = 'anatomy';
    cfg.filename = mri_V2;
    cfg.filetype = 'nifti';
    ft_volumewrite(cfg, mri_V2);

end;

?? Error using ==> fileparts at 17
Input must be a row vector of characters.
Error in ==> ft_volumewrite at 411
    [pathstr, name, ext] = fileparts(cfg.filename);

 Thanks again,
Davide

Davide Rivolta, PhD