[FieldTrip] CTF to SPM

Davide Rivolta drivolta81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:05:01 CET 2012

Thank you for the replies.
I am trying with ft_volumewrite.

I have a small problem. the configuration wants me to specify the
cfg.parameter, that is a "string, describing the functional data to be
processed, e.g. 'pow', 'coh' or 'nai' ".
I am a bit confused, since I have anatomical data, and I am not sure what
to put here.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Davide

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:05 PM, jan-mathijs schoffelen <
jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl> wrote:

> Hi Davide,
>
> If you use ft_read_mri to read in your *.mri you can use ft_volumewrite to
> save the volumetric data as nifti. You can look into the documentation of
> ft_volumewrite to see how this works.
>
> Best,
>
> Jan-Mathijs
>
>   On Feb 21, 2012, at 11:17 AM, Davide Rivolta wrote:
>
>   Dear all,
>

> I wish to ask whether there is a way to import anatomical CTF files (.V2)
> into SPM.
>

> Thanks,
> Davide
>

> --
> Davide Rivolta, PhD

>    Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD
>
> Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour,
> Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,
> Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
>
> Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
> Nijmegen, The Netherlands
>
> J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
> Telephone: +31-24-3614793

Davide Rivolta, PhD