[FieldTrip] question about ft_sourceinterpolate

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Mon Feb 20 14:44:57 CET 2012

Hi,

ft_sourceinterpolate is probably requires the specific field of your
functional data that should be interpolated. I do not know what kind of
source-reconstruction you did on your data, and what kind of fields your
data has (sourcePost), but it will be probably the "avg.pow" field. So,
I suggest to try  this:

cfg.parameter = 'avg.pow';

Best,
Lilla