[FieldTrip] signal acquisition with Biosemi

Philip van den Broek p.vandenbroek at donders.ru.nl
Mon Feb 13 19:08:15 CET 2012

Hi Sophie,

If you specify a file and path, you don't need ./ in front of it, only when you try to execute a file in the current folder. In our local fieldtrip distribution for biosemi2ft, contrary to yours, apparently the extension .maci is missing so you need to specify the extension as well:
If you are in the folder:
./biosemi2ft.maci (with optional parameters)

or from anywhere else:
../fieldtrip/realtime/acquisition/biosemi/biosemi2ft.maci (with optional parameters)

Gr. Philip