[FieldTrip] signal acquisition with Biosemi

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 9 15:41:23 CET 2012

Dear Sophie and Hamza

the acquire script that is present in the fieldtrip/realtime/acquisition/biosemi directory is only an example script that was written for initial testing. It acquires data in MATLAB, processes it and writes to a file.

I believe that the normal way of acquiring data for biosemi is to run the biosemi2ft.exe application, i.e. not in MATLAB. Philip (CC) should be able to tell what the the normal use is, they do this in their lab every day.

best
Robert