[FieldTrip] How to topoplot some custom values?

Hanneke van Dijk Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Dec 14 07:05:58 CET 2012

Hi Zhang,

You could add a field to an existing structure variable produced by either
ft_timelockanalysis or freqanalysis. Let's say you call it "real". This
field should has to contain at least a 2d matrix with the order
channel_time. You could also make a dummy variable that looks like this.

When calling ft_topoplotER or ft_topoplotTFR you should then use cfg.zparam
= 'real'.

Alternatively you can replace the data in the .pospctrm  (for freq data) or
.avg field ( for timelockdata ) with your data and use the default
cfg.zparam when calling the plotting function.

Hope this helps!

Hanneke
Op 14 dec. 2012 04:16 schreef "Rui-huai Zhang" <zrhzrh at mail.ustc.edu.cn>
het volgende: