[FieldTrip] How make trials after remove eye artifact using ICA

Rui-huai Zhang zrhzrh at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Wed Dec 26 14:16:46 CET 2012

Hello everyone!

    I got a continue EEG file (NeuroScan cnt format) that contain so many trials which tagged with triggers. As far as I know, the best way to remove eye artifact is to use ICA method to remove them in the whole file. So I had remove the eye artifact using ICA in the whole continue file, but failed to find the convenience way to cut them into trials... Now I got a trivial solution is to load the info of sample points from the original file, and then cut the trials manually. Anybody tells me the convenience way to make trials after removing the eye artifact using ICA in the whole continue file?

Rui-Huai Zhang