[FieldTrip] about when to filter

蔡林 bertram0611 at pku.edu.cn
Tue Dec 18 02:55:43 CET 2012

Hi all,

    Now I have an urgent problem about how to filter EEG data recorded in NeuroScan. I don't know the distiction between raw data(ie. cnt file)and the data after ocular artifact reduction. I filtered these two different data, and then I got diffrent results. Especially, I found many vertical lines after filtering the data through ocular artifact reduction, but I didn't find vertical lines filtering raw data.
    Please give me some advice about how to filter offset. Thank you in advance.

--
Lin Cai
Department of Psychology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, P.R.China