[FieldTrip] new to EEG and fieldtrip

sdnewman at indiana.edu sdnewman at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:24:47 CET 2012

Hello,
I am completely new to EEG data analysis and to fieldtrip.  I am using
a 256 electrode EGI system and  trying to simply read in data collected
by someone else.  First, how can you determine what format the data was
saved in?  There are no file extensions.  Second, I did get my hands on
a .raw file but had problems reading in the data.  It ran into a memory
error.  Is there a problem using a windows machine to run this
analysis?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Sharlene