[FieldTrip] design matrix for ft_freqstatistics; between subjects

Nenad Polomac polomacnenad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:02:14 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

I have some doubts concerning statistic in between subjects experiment.
I couldn't find explanation for this case in tutorial.
I have two groups of subjects. And I would like to compare this two groups
for the same condition using ft_freqstatistics (cfg.correctm = 'cluster').
I have two time frequency grand average for each group (8 subjects in each
group; cfg.keepindividual = 'yes';). I am not sure how a design matrix for
ft_freqstatistics suppose to look like

I suppose: design=[1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2]
Is this correct?

Thank you in advance!

Nenad