[FieldTrip] processing ANT cnt files with FieldTrip

Arnaud Delorme arno at cerco.ups-tlse.fr
Tue Dec 18 21:44:51 CET 2012

This is because ANT did not compile their program for your platform.
There is nothing you can do about (except maybe contact ANT so they compile it for your machine).
Import your data on a different machine. Then you can process it on your machine.
Best,

Arno
--
Arnaud Delorme, PhD
Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition - UMR 5549