[FieldTrip] Requirements Need

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Dec 4 13:17:22 CET 2012

Hi Khaled,

Assuming you already have Matlab and FieldTrip installed, the best way
to get started learning to use FieldTrip is by going through the
tutorials, http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial (starting with
'Introduction').

It is quite helpful to have some Matlab experience as well, for that
Mathworks themselves provide some excellent getting started guides.

Best,
Eelke