[FieldTrip] Wavelet advice

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Tue Aug 21 13:24:21 CEST 2012

Hey Peter,

when doing what Sheraz suggested you should, however, keep in mind that
the edges are computed using data outside your epoch, i.e. possible
muscle artifacts and other stuff (e.g. stimulation) will corrupt the
frequency estimation if not properly accounted for. Make sure to note
that when interpreting your data.

Best,
Jörn

Jörn M. Horschig