[FieldTrip] connectivity/amplitude correlation

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Mon Aug 27 16:56:37 CEST 2012

hi Karl,

Maybe your version of FieldTrip is older, and therefore, it does not
contain the references yet. You can check the reference documentation of
ft_connectivity_corr on the FieldTrip wiki:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_connectivity_corr
(The reference documentation of the functions is always automatically
updated according to the latest version of the documentation part (or
"help" part) of the script.)

The same articles (and more) can be found also under Literature (Method