[FieldTrip] ft_qualitycheck

Andreas Sauer sauer.mpih at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:59:09 CEST 2012

Dear Eelke, dear Arjen,

thanks for helping!

Here, I analyze data on a cluster with Matlab 2008b. Although I found a
folder "@dataset" in /toolbox/shared/statslib/, unfortunately there is no
such function in it.
Since I found the function in my local Matlab, which is version 2010a, I
guess that this is a feature of newer Matlab versions. I downloaded one
dataset to my local machine and with Matlab 2010a it worked...

I am not sure whether it might be good to note that in the tutorial...

Best,

Andreas

2012/8/13 Eelke Spaak <eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl>

> Hi Andreas,
>
> In addition to Arjen's comments, it might also be wise to execute
> 'which boxplot' on the Matlab command prompt, to see whether you have
> a version of boxplot on your path that is shadowing the stats toolbox
> version.
>
> Best,
> Eelke
>
> On 13 August 2012 13:19, Stolk, A. <a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl> wrote:
> > Hi Andreas,
> >

> > Thanks for testing with the newest version. My suspicion that your bug
> > pertains to the matlab function 'boxplot' has grown. Boxplot calls
> another
> > function, 'dataset', that does exist in my version of matlab (2010b). To
> be
> > more precise, it is located in the /toolbox/shared/statslib/@dataset/
> > directory.
> >

> > In my version of boxplot the line 'boxValDs = dataset();' is at line 2021
> > and not at line 2020. Please therefore check if your boxplot version, or
> > your matlab version in general, is not corrupted by performing the
> following
> > command: boxplot(1).
> >

> > Hope this helps,
> >
> > Arjen